If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, June 16, 2008

1 YEAR!

One year ago today, Superman snatched up Alice in Wonderland from single life and together they joined the folds of the married.




I hear people talk about their first year of marriage being the hardest...



...well I beg to differ...



...we started out with giggles...



and smooches...




...and are still leaping for the joy we have in our lives.



First stop was Kauai for our honeymoon.


Did an Olympic triathlon our first summer.



Hiked up Half Dome in record time.



Then we moved to Zürich, Switzerland to continue our honeymoon exploring Europe.










We started our silly...


...and are still sillier than ever.




Here's to a great first year of marriage. The best year of my life so far:) We are more in love than ever!

10 comments:

Jared said...

Thanks for the beautiful post, Cupcake! We've sure gotten around, haven't we? :) I love you I love you I love you!

Meredith said...

You guys are so cute!

I agree with you about the first year of marriage. 1st year = SO MUCH FUN!

(and, it just keeps getting better!)

April J. said...

Congratulations! Marriage is a lot of fun no matter what year! You have had a dream year with many more to come.

asphalt and air said...

such a sweet post!
congrats on your first year of married life.
may your happiness and love continue all the days of your lives...

Francesca Giessmann said...

wonderful !!!
Congratulations... 1st year great and it does get better.
a toast to many years of love, silliness, giggles and good health
big kiss

bug girl said...

I love the re-cap. You two look great together (especially that last photo). Keep up the fun work.

Amy McCown said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so happy that you had such a good first year together and I hope that it just keeps getting better.

Senja said...

congrats alice and jared! :) what a fun year you both had! and you two still seem so intune and inlove when i met you and also on the pictures! now here is to many more happy years to come! :)

darcie said...

congratumalations! time flies. and how cute is your mom?!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I am so happy for you two! But maybe a little jealous that you have done so much in a year!!!! lucky! But I agree that marriage is great. You get to hang out with your best friend all the time:)