If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23rd

Today my Dad would have been 58. He was funny. (Check out our vintage kitchen before it was remodeled. )



We celebrated by making his favorite Jello salad which my mom used to make for him every year. Good thing Jared likes it because I'm going to make it every year.



Here he is with my nephews in May of 2006...well trying to get Johnny to sit for a photo was next to impossible. Hudson seems to be enjoying himself.



Christmas 2005.



In Utah in May 2005 just a month before he passed.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I feel fortunate to have known him - what a truly classy guy. Happy birthday Richard.

darcie said...

what a handsome couple they make.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

what a great way to remember him with the salad. thanks for sharing the pictures