If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're still Newlyweds!

Yesterday for our anniversary Jared gave me the best surprise...he came home early from work...and with flowers! I was so happy to see him:)





Here I am trying to decide which way to wear my dress. I opted to wear it tied up since we had to walk in the rain to the restaurant for a delicious dinner.






















We are definitely still newlyweds and plan to stay that way!



Prom pose.


1 year of bliss.

6 comments:

La Asistente said...

Loved the pictures. I'm sure your Dad did too!

xo, C.

Meredith said...

Hey, are those the shoes you bought while we were in Paris? They look great with that awesome dress.

I hope we can be neighbors someday.

Tanya D said...

Hot dress!

Senja said...

you look gorgeous and that dress is awesome!

yesterday mikael and i were thinking about what to do on our anniversary.. we might be in finland or will just camp here in a tent that night! :)

too bad we won't see each other before you go back home. :(

i hope the 16th was a special day. i thought about you and your mom a lot.

blueeyedfreckle said...

you look absolutely freaking gorgeous Alice!!! So hot! Love the dress.

Charlotta-love said...

Happy Anniversary!