One of the highlights was seeing Jared with all of his siblings together!
Getting some more family shots in there. Poor Finn was such a trooper being toted around all day long. Two flights in one day was tough for the little guy.
Highlights of the trip included:
1. Seeing Jared interact with his siblings.
2. Josh helping me put socks on Finn's feet and him keep saying, "they're so cute and little," in his cute southern accent.
3. Eating at "Fin's Mexican Eatery" which actually was pretty good.
4. Meeting lots of random people while hanging out in the temple waiting room.
5. Having those precious 15 mins alone with my sis-in-law Genean face to face to do a quick catch up on life since she has 3 wild kids and it's rare to get a moment on the phone with her. This was a big treat! Can't wait for Christmas to hang out with both my sis-in-laws and this time...I have a baby too!