If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

CAR SOLD:(

I will have to admit, I did get a little teary eyed when I had to say goodbye to Lola (my Subaru) today. When buying this car I thought I'd drive it until it died. Well, now we're one step closer to Switzerland. I did sell it to a wonderful couple who I know will appreciate it:) They were worthy of my Outback! So long....

Anyone want to buy a Saturn L200?

1 comment:

Frenchfries said...

Alice! I know that I haven't seen you or your Subaru in, well, years. But it still stung a bit when I read this blog. Farewell to drives to Pacifica, so long to drives into the city to see Casey's art, and tschuss to the slight nausea after driving up the twisty turny hills in search of a nice mt bike trail. I listened to the Cake mix you made for me in memory of your Subaru. Good bye.
Viel spass in der Schweiz!