If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Going Tandem




On Labor Day Jared and I went up to San Francisco and rented a tandem bike. It was hard at first but we got the hang of it. Thank goodness for his master steering skills. And thank goodness we didn't crash when Jared started standing up on the bike while attempting to put his legs on my shoulders.










Our friends Andrea and Dustin came along. It was tons of fun.














Here's our course!







We biked across the Golden Gate Bridge.




















This was my view of the bridge:)






It was a beautiful day
















Here are some house boats in Sausalito. We stopped there for lunch.











View from the Tiberon side of the bay!











We took the ferry back like everyone else.

3 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

My brother and I rode a tandem bike once and it's not as easy as it looks. Some of his friends were on another tandem so we played bike tag with them. Very fun!

Staci said...

Looks fun. Sweet green shirt.

Clair said...

I did that exact same route with tandem bikes last year, except it was at night. It was soo beautiful, riding across the bridge. You guys are so adventurous. Seriously...enjoy all these races and getting out before you have kids :)