If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shoes...

As we make preparations to move to Switzerland next week I went through all of my shoes and narrowed them down to ~ 1/6 to take. Here are the boxes of shoes I am leaving here in the states.

Heres are the few shoes that I am taking with me to Switzerland. I think I narrowed it down to 10 pairs. I don't know. I should probably count. It was a tough call but these are the pairs that made the cut, (they had to pass mine and my mother's approval:)

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so proud of you to cut it down to that little. Are you putting the rest in storage? I bet you are so grateful to have your Mom's help.

Have you sold that lovely Saturn yet? Or had any lookers?

Jenny said...

Its so hard to pick and choose especially when you have to part for a whole year. What will the others do without you?

brooklyn said...

love your style!

i have linked you and will be checking in for vicarious travels in europe. you guys are amazing.

brooklyn said...

p.s. check out a great picture of you & jared and casey & amanda on liz and darin's website (it's linked on ours).

pps. great song picks.

m-l-e said...

I wish we had the same size foot so i could offer to extra special care of all your rejects. sigh.

Pam said...

Oh my goodness. I think you have a shoe problem. I was lamenting the other day that I had way too many shoes (six pairs), and I couldn't figure out how to cut down. I guess I shouldn't be talking, my fabric hoarding abilities are similar.