If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Before I die...

In HS I made a list of things to do before I die. I keep in my bedside table drawer. I haven't looked at it or ages but it's really fun to mark things off. Some of them are irrelevant now. The other day I got to mark off two.

#32. Become a mother.
#38. Marry someone tall.

I particularly love #124. Be in the circus and #76. Break a bone....Um what was I thinking about #76?






6 comments:

Meredith said...

Take it from me--a three-time bone breaker--you don't want to do #76.

I particularly like #17: Dunk my body in glitter.

:)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I remember this list! Stung by a bee? Something to aspire to?

This is fun!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I LOVE this list. we are so funny in high school aren't we? I can't believe you wanted to break a bone. silly alice. oh and I see you wanted to get stung by a bee also. and I must say I am not surprised you wanted to be in the circus... that's the randomness I love about you.

Dana said...

Thats cool that you made that. You still need to have a summersalt race with Jared! :)

Cristy said...

Be a toll booth worker and fall from the sky like a star? Definitely two reasons why I love Alice! :)

Laurie said...

I made a list like this just a couple of years ago. I'm working on one right now: I've just started learning to jump my horse!

{you know, you could just buy a tarantula right now and cross that one off your list! :-)}