If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too many shoes?

OK, so I was counting my shoes the other day...I lost count somewhere around 60 pairs. There's more. I'll do an official count someday. Anyhow, at any point since Junior High I've owned several pairs of Vans. I've been holding at 6 for a while. Do I really need 3 pairs of slip-ons? Well they came in handy when I was pregnant and Jared wasn't around to tie my shoes...so did the velcro ones. The bottom right ones are essential, I've always had to have a pair of the blue old skool...men's of course. The woman's are shaped funny.



I also love clogs. Currently I own 5 pairs. I lived in those also while I was pregnant. So easy to slip on and off without bending over. Jared promised me that we'd make it the the Netherlands someday so I can acquire a pair of real clogs...or did I just promise myself?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm the same way with ballet flats...I'm actually afraid to count. I've been thinking about converting to clogs though. They are so cute and look so comfy! I love all of your checkered Vans :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love shoes--i['ve got a major flip flop collection. I must have over 60, t00 but only 10 that i regularly wear. just can't get rid of 'em all.

blueeyedfreckle said...

love the aqua clogs and red. I have been wearing my clogs during pregnancy too, it is amazing how hard it is just to lean over and put on a shoe. ugh. Love that you have over 60 pairs of shoes!!!!! Crazy! good luck with you move!

Amy said...

i'm curious to hear a final count. what is it about women and shoes??? we just love 'em for some reason.