If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Window Sill

I love the late afternoon sun that comes through my window. I am so happy in our new place. It's really light and cheerful and the birds are always chirping. Finn and I are really enjoying our days here. My cousin Emily lives a few blocks away and comes and visit with her son James. Finn and I are enjoying our little walks around the neighborhood on the tree lined streets. Finn also looks forward to his evening walk with Jared when he comes home from work while I finish up preparing dinner. What a life eh?




3 comments:

Meredith said...

Cool photos!

The Barb Chronicles said...

I can't wait to see your new place, hopefully we will live up there... hopefully!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

you'll have to baby proof that soon enough:) i want more pictures, inside and out!