If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Laid Back

We borrowed this swing from one of my friends and Finn loves it:) It's great because it saves my back from carrying him around everywhere in the carrier....(except for right now, he's in the pouch as I sit on the exercise ball bouncing up and down while he snoozes and I get some internet stuff done.) Anyhow, Finn swings away while I get things done around the house.


2 comments:

Staci said...

we have that swing and the girls loved it. side to side charmed them more than anything else.

your next post reminds me of us in NY. just me and isaiah and our little neighborhood. ;) lol

love your to do before you die list. yeah, break a bone- you crazy girl-a.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cute picture. that swing came out after the one we got tyler. i am impressed at your ball/computer/baby carrier skills