If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

From 8.4 to 12 Lbs in 1 month

Yup. Finn has gained almost 4 lbs in one month. This kid EATS! Good thing I've got milk for him.



I put my foot in the shot for a little perspective. Everyone on the street thinks he's 3 or 4 months. NOPE...just ONE



He occasionally thinks he's Superman. Or he just likes to stretch. I've nicknamed him STRETCH because he's sooooo dramatic when he stretches after sleeping.




I thought this shirt was appropriate for this post.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Whoa! Sounds like he's on the Donovan meal plan. My girls were 18 (Ainsleigh) and 17 (Gemma) pounds at a year. Donovan hit that sometime at month 3.5. It makes for a good arm workout.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love the superman. Way to gain weight, Finn!

Laura said...

Wow, impressive. I think it took Grace 3 weeks to get back up to her birth weight. He looks so cute!

Cristy said...

This kid is seriously cute!

blueeyedfreckle said...

Love that face he is making as he stretches. and the one he is making with his little finger on his cheek. He really does like to make different expressions. what a funny kid!

Amy said...

i love baby chub. i love rolls and cheeks and little sausage arms and legs. i love dimples in random places and i love how their skin is so soft and creamy. sounds like Finn is on his way to being one cute little roly poly. he seriously has the cutest little face.