If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

My mom and Jared discovered the other night that you can chat right outside the window with each other.



Two can play at this game....



...unless one of them turns into a vampire and starts sucking the other's blood.


BEAUTIFUL!



BEAUTIFUL!!!!

4 comments:

Cristy said...

So cool that your Mom came for a visit. By the way, your hair is awesome! I love it!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I agree with cristy, your hair is awesome, I thought the same thing when I looked at it. And I love these pictures, what cool windows! By the way, your comment response was super nice, and totally made my day. I even read it to my mom...who still remembers you from my art reception in 2002! Crazy, she never remembers my friends!

Emma said...

these pictures are great...but i have to comment on your very cute hair as well. suits you very well.

bug girl said...

I am not going to comment on the hair. Instead I am going to comment on the windows. Those are GREAT windows. I wish I had them. Give your mom a big hug if she is still visiting.