If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A sunny day in Zürich...hooray!

FINALLY! A day where we don't have to get bundled up an run for the tram to get out of the rain. I got to wear my espadrilles that I got in Paris (which ended a 2 year search for the perfect pair.) It was a beautiful day in Zürich. Pounced down the 6 flights of stairs and headed downtown on foot. My mother wanted to check out the churches.




Hooray for blues skies and big puffy clouds.



Grossmünster



Ferris wheel.


Fraumünster


St. Peter



Cool banana chandelier.



My mom thought this soccer purse was cool. It was an inside-out soccer ball. We didn't buy it.


Then she made me take a photo with the "toilet paper" purse. She got a kick out of us caring the toilet paper home.


Then we made lasagna with the stair shaped pasta I had.


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Zurich is so much prettier in the sunshine!

LOOOooooove the espadrilles! That was such a random shoe shop in Paris, by the way!

Meredith said...

So, I was talking to Baptiste about that shop where you bought those shoes and we remembered that, oddly enough, it wasn't a shoe shop at all, but rather a locksmith/key shop that happened to be selling cute espadrilles.

The other funny thing is that on previous occasions I had walked past that very shop about 1,000 times without ever noticing it.

asphalt and air said...

wow! that lasagne looks delicious!