If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Euro '08

I braved the rain on Friday and took some shots of Zürich's transformation for the Euro '08 that is going on for the next 3 weeks. As Jared and I took our Sunday walk today we had to push past temporary beer and wurst stands among little bars and restaurants that are set up along the promenade by the lake. There are tourist everywhere and I don't know how to distinguish myself from them.




A giant screen screen floating in the Lake for the VIP's.



Giant soccer players at HB (main train station.) It was also featured in BBCNews' June 5th Day in Pictures. (It's picture 9.)

No comments: