If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Luzern with Mom

Before heading to Luzern we got some shots of the ginormous "football" players set up in Zürich's main station for the Euro '08.



My mom really wanted to touch the leg. Here she is looking around for security guards who might be watching.


Not too cloudy, and just a bit of rain allowed us to have a pleasant Saturday in Luzern. Jared and I already visited there once and loved it so we headed back.



It's really fun wandering around with my mom. It's also nice to have a personal photographer so we don't have to keep doing the extended arm shot.



After visiting the Luzern Art Museum we headed to the Glacial Gardens. Very cool place. There we learned all about Switzerland's glaciers. The Garden's were actually situated on a sight which was discovered many years ago by some people building their house. It has an original of the scraped, formed rock that the Glacier made before vegetation and civilization took over.


A cute little cave on our way up to the terrace that looks over Luzern. Jared is eyeing a chocolate plant he discovered on the walk.





This place had mirrors. Lots of them.




Here's my mother trying to navigate her way through. Pretty hilarious.



And I will love forever and ever and ever......and infinity...I am eternally yours....and ever and ever....;)



Jared is smiling really big because he knows I'm about to run into a mirror thinking it was really him...well I did. He was overjoyed with tricking me.



And the random lion carved out of the wall.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I LOVE your mom! How fun to have your own personal photographer follow you around:) I love the tall soccer people and the mirrors look fun and I like the conversation outside the fun windows.

m-l-e said...

wow, that's got to be the best first year ever. Congrats!