If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Barefeet

About a month ago Jared found this article online about how we walk wrong and going barefoot is better. It's really long however, I recommend you read it. Anyhow, in the article they suggested these shoes made by Vibram. They help protect our feet with the feeling of being barefoot. We ordered them and my mother brought them out with her (especially since they each weighed about 5 oz.) Check out the link to all the different kinds. Yes, you might look funny walking in them but they feel sooooo good while walking. They suggest that you do a bit each day to get used to the shoes. I already love mine. When we get back to P.A. you will see me walking the Stanford dish in them.







3 comments:

bug girl said...

Those are hilarious. I think I want a pair. I have read some articles on barefoot running and haven't tried it because I think it would hurt (too many rocks and prickly things underfoot.)

SwissMiss said...

Those are so awesome, and they look incredibly comfortable. How well do they protect the soles of your feet against sharp things (gravel, broken glass, etc.)?

Senja said...

those are fun! mikael showed them to me a couple of weeks ago. :)