If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Prague

Last weekend Jared and I went to Prague. It was expecting to snow but we had nice weather. Jared would get up in the morning and go for a run and scout out the city. I loved the old buildings and how nice the people were. There was an easter market that we wandered through and I had goulash twice. YUM! We also found a bagel shop, real bagels. Double YUM!

Here's a bunch of random photos from our trip.

Notice this guys hands!












Anyone want a "desert"? Yes, I'll take a Death Valley and Jared will have the Sahara. The English translations here were pretty humorous.



These were yummy pastries.





Our room was HUGE!





Cool building.




Jared got me a flower on the street and it's still thriving!

No comments: