If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sun teaser

If you know me well then you know that I am very in tune with the weather. It really affects me. I don't like this in between thing going on here in Zürich. Oh ya, and tomorrow is the first day of Spring. Don't start getting cold and snowy now, you've had your chance. It's time to shape up and get with the season.
Yesterday there was some sun which was surprising because the prediction for the next 10 days in rain/snow. I thought I should take advantage so I went out for a walk down to the lake.




A bathroom by the lake.


It was clear enough to see the mountains at the bend of the lake.




Sun setting in our apartment.



Goodbye sun. Please come back with warm weather so I can swim in the lake.


1 comment:

blueeyedfreckle said...

These are beautiful shots! As I read your blog, I think more and more that I wish I had you to hang out with all the time. You are so quirky and funny and seem to make life so much more interesting!!! I need some Alice to spice up my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!