If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nephews refill!

After a couple of days in NYC my mom and I headed to NJ to my sisters to play with my nephews and keep them contained while we painted and stripped wallpaper.

Hudson as usual is full of smiles. This little daredevil will jump off anything. Even after smacking into the bench while sledding and getting a shiner he cried out, "I want to go again." He loves loves loves green, and talks A LOT for a 2 yr old. Saying, "I fink, I fink I wanna sit on your lap and eat your cereal." "Hudson we need to change your diaper," his reply, "I don't fink so." Blurting out "Yippees, and yahoos" while he jumps and hops around.


Johnny, will now smile for the camera again. (There was a period when he would just hide.) He also will imitate things that my sister would say. "I'm afraid Hudson that you can't do that."


He loves to bake, especially with his Dad.


These boys also love to jump, into their imaginary pool.


Actually, Hudson jumps or runs everywhere. I love it when he's waiting for me to kick the ball back to him and he is just bouncing up and down with excitement.





This little goof ball loves to copy his older brother.





Eating grapes off the table at a restaurant where we went to celebrate my sisters birthday. I love it when he makes this sound when he pops it into his mouth. Like he's a bear biting. His response earlier to dinner was, "MMMMMMmmmmm, this is sooooo yUUUmmy!"


Emma gets a little older!


I made the infamous chocolate cake.


Hudson pouting (in his Superman pj's I bought for Johnny for Halloween a few years ago) because he only gets one cupcake. He thought that he got to eat all 5 of the ones that he decorated, well when his Dad took a bite of one he got very upset yelling, "Spit it out Daddy."


Yes, I had the best and longest week. The best because I got greeted each morning at 6am from this little guy with a huge smile, longest because I was away from Jared. That was the hardest thing I've ever done and we've vowed to never separate again.

Click below for more shots of the week.

4 comments:

bug girl said...

Emma and her family look so good and those nephews are DARLING.

kim said...

Glad you had fun--your nephews are so cute and sound like they are a lot of fun!

Megan said...

Aww, so much fun. That cake looks SOO good. yum. Wow, I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks so much for the baby present, you're so sweet.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love how you notice and document the cute little things your nephews do...they are adorable. kids keep you laughing,thats for sure. fun trip with your mom and sis