If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aqua and Yellow

While at the zoo last week I spotted a couple in Aqua and Yellow (I wonder if I can get Jared to do that.) Well Julie had the idea to get me in a shot with them. It was funny and then I just started laughing because she was being so funny and really getting into it.





8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is classic!

Veeda said...

How hilarious. They have no idea how awesome they are!

blueeyedfreckle said...

you are freaking hillarious. oh and I laughed out loud at your comment (on my blog) about burying the barbie doll parts...

Clair said...

Love your jacket! You always have cool clothes :)

liz j said...

I LOVE these photos of you. They make me laugh too.

Jenna said...

I can not wait to see you and Jared wearing aqua and yellow jackets too!

What an amazing photographer you must have :-)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i'm laughing out loud, that is so awesome! i love your laugh and it see it "captured" is so great:) how fun to spot that couple!

Julie said...

Wow--those are the most amazing pictures. What a wonderful model. Love the laugh!!
We need another photo shoot