If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, February 15, 2008

Aorta Day

Aorta Day treat. I found strawberries at the store the other day and they were GOOD! Naturally there's always chocolate on hand for occasions like this.



I got flowers. (We didn't have a vase so the blender will have to do.)



Jared got chocolates!

6 comments:

Julie said...

At least you have a blender :)
Any leftover strawberries?? I am available for eating.

Charlotta-love said...

I've never heard of aorta day. Single Awareness Day, Lonely Hearts Day, ...never aorta day. I'll have to remember that.

Happy Aorta Day!

Amy McCown said...

Like the blender vase. Layton and I went to the zoo on Thursday also. Those strawberries look yummy.

bug girl said...

Those strawberries looked a bit like little chocolate covered hearts, as if you pulled them right from someones chest and dipped them into chocolate. How romantic.

kim said...

Love the "vase"! And your trip to Venice made me very jealous--that was probably my favorite place I visited in Europe--did you make it to Burano? The colors on that island were the most amazing of the whole area!

Cristy said...

Aorta day... funny!