If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Anticipation for Spring


I had to go into H&M to get a baby outfit for my friend who's about to have a baby. Well, I happened to walk by this skirt and it SCREAMED at me. Why? you ask! Well it's YELLOW! Ever since I was a young child I have always been drawn to the color. I thought well, there's a sale and spring will get here eventually right...I hope. I got these espadrilles while we were in Paris in November. I have been searching for the past 2 years for the perfect pair of espadrilles and have found them. Too bad I have to wait a few more months to wear them. Current temperature outside...36°. Yellow skirt, you'll have to wait.


5 comments:

Tanya D said...

you look hot!!!

Amy McCown said...

Very Foxy! I was there today and saw an aqua shirt. It reminded me of you.

Becky said...

I totally love it!!! you look so Roman Holiday in this. I say you must travel to Rome in the spring, and ride around on a Moped in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_holiday

Julie said...

I'm loving the yellow. Maybe you should just wear it and it will give a message to the sun to shine brighter and WARM up around here!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

It looks great on you! Do you still have the yellow KEDS I got you a long time ago?

I wish I had H&M here....