If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Beet Ravioli

On Sunday I borrowed my friends pasta maker and made homemade beet ravioli. Holy Cow it was hard and awkward.


I didn't used the ravioli attachment. I used a fork.


I put the ravioli's in a tupperware container and in the fridge and headed down to the lake for a stroll and to feed the birds.

Well, when I took the ravioli's out of the fridge they were all stuck together. ARGH! I made a white wine cream sauce and that turned out pretty well. Jared hates beets but he ate them anyway. That's love!

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is HOT pink food! oh my, don't think I've ever eaten beets...why make them if your hubby doesn't like 'em? the colors look really cool....