If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Skiing in the Alps part 2.

Yesterday Jared, I and some friends from the ward headed to Flumser Berg to ski. It was a beautiful day. No fresh snow for a week but it was fun to cruise down the groomed slopes. Except for the super steep black diamonds that were pure ice. My heart was pounding since this was only my second time on the slopes this season. I survived though. That's what you get when you do with boys and want to keep up.


I still can't get over the views.




Ok, so here was the super steep slope, the photo just doesn't do it justice.



Kevin and Fabian coming down what they thought might be powder but wasn't.




To get to the mountain you have to go up this steep gondola. It brought back memories of this summer when we were stuck on the Gondola in a downpour and surrounded by a thunder storm.


Here's a little town across the lake only accessible by boats.


For more photos click below.

No comments: