If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

reunion cont.

On Saturday we decided to head up to Snow Basin and go on th Gondola with my sister Emma and her family.

















Johnny was very excited for the Gondola ride.








There was a beautiful view from up top








Then the clouds rolled in.








When Johnny heard of thunder and lightening coming he ran to mother for snuggles.







He got his snuggles.


Hudson was just happy to run:)










On the way down we were surrounded by the storm.
It was very exciting.








Johnny hid from the storm. Notice the little orange shirt hiding.








Then Jared wanted snuggles:)







It was really coming down. Jared and I decided to run to the car to drive up and get everyone else. We were instantly drenched

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I LOVE those kids! Adorable! Was this your mom's family reunion? That's the only sense I can make of the S shirts. And I just spelled that shurts. Obviously I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.