If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Santa Cruz dude!

I took the kids on Monday down to Santa Cruz along with our new friends Dustin and Andrea who are soooo much fun. Andrea taught Krista about sand crabs. She ended up catching ~30 of them and stored each in a bucket. Don't worry, she saved them from hungry Chase and released them back into the wild.

Later we headed to the Boardwalk to catch 75¢ ride night like I do every year. (Last year the rides were only 65¢.) I took everyone on my favorite ride Wipeout, which I discovered last year with Heather.

Here is Krista and I enjoying out corndogs with mustard. A standard meal if you're visiting the boardwalk.


Our new friends Dustin and Andrea. I sure hope they visit us in Zurich!



All of us getting ready for the bumper cars. We had a plan.......


...which Jared was ready for. Apparently you are only allowed to drive in one direction. Well, silly us...all 6 of us just happened to not be very good at following rules and stirred up some trouble...or rather caused a big traffic jam....hee hee;)

No comments: