If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Little Buddha

No I'm not referring the movie. (You know, the one with Keanu Reeves and Chris Isaak.) I'm referring to that little guy on our bathroom counter. He chills there while we brush our teeth, shave and wash our faces. He suggests colors of eye shadow that I should wear that day. Jared and I got him on our honeymoon in Kauai. I thought he'd be a great addition to the family!


3 comments:

Genean said...

I'm accustomed to seeing the fat, jolly Buddha. Is this an "after" sculpture of one of his many fasts?

Anonymous said...

are those ribs? that is why you shouldn't turn on a light when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. but I'm glad he is helping you.

April J. said...

Can I borrow him I need help with MAKE-UP!