If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No more blonde hair!

I never dyed my hair before. Well, there was that one time in college when I dyed it bright pink but it washed out...oh ya, and the kool-aid incident in 7th grade. Other than that I'm perfectly natural. Until now...


BEFORE



AFTER...Sorry Grandma. I'm not a blonde anymore. Goodbye Alice in Wonderland... heeeeello Lois!


9 comments:

Jenna said...

ALICE - You look gorgeous! I can't believe you went that dark from your blonde. It looks really good. Were your highlights natural before?? I love the new hair color. What does Jared think? I have been dying my hair for 12 years now from dirty blonde to red. Jarrod says he doesn't even know what my natural color is. I say it is red. We will have to find a good colorist in Zurich! Wait, Did you do the color yourself? If so, I am impressed even more.

April J. said...

I love the dark hair! Jeremy said you wanted our blog so here it is: www.busyornot.blogspot.com. I love reading your blog, it is a fun way to get to know you and Jared.

Charlotta-love said...

Oh la la! You look good blonde AND burnette! Nice job.

Clair said...

Oh my goodness! I LOOOOVE it! It totally brings out your blue eyes!

Jenny said...

You look so hot! I love Lois!!

Genean said...

Formally extending an invite for Lois to join the 4-non-blondes in Jacobsville during late September weekend...Jenny and clan will be coming to stay while you and Jared are here :)

Jenny said...

Alice! How's it going? You look very striking with your new dark hair. I dyed my hair black and my Grandma told me that she missed my blond hair...only I haven't had blond hair since I was a little kid.

Cristy said...

Alice, you are so gorgeous as a blond or a brunette! Your superman is one lucky Clark Kent! =)

Staci said...

WOW- I LOVE IT! It looks great Al!!!!!! Pretty sweet you can go both ways.