If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Santa Cruz Beach boardwalk

My best friend Heather and I headed to the boardwalk for 65¢ rides. We used to always go with the Fremont boys when our friend Jonathan lived in Santa Cruz. This time it was just the two of us hanging out.


We almost fell out of the Giant Dipper.



I had a corn dog with mustard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Giant Dipper. Joe took me on the giant dipper once. When my m-i-l was 12, her dad left her mom and they got divorced. The day after it all came crashing down, her mom took all the kids to the boardwalk (she was the oldest), and she rode the ferris wheel by herself, over and over and over again and just cried.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't believe you ate a corn dog. I thought they had been outlawed in California by now.