If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Something Hilarious!

I dipped some more strawberries and pears in chocolate on Sunday. Later I found that my chocoholic husband had eaten the chocolate off of some of the strawberries. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.***


***I have to hide the chocolate that I mostly use to cook with in various places throughout the house so Jared won't get to it.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Now that is funny.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

thats what my children do with my chocolate covered strawberries!

brooklyn said...

I was going to say the same...you'll be well prepared for toddlers!