If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Chillin' at Google

While the boys were visiting we wanted to show them where Jared worked. Well we spent most of the time in the "water room." A place to relax. Mike in the background got a great massage from the chair.


I chose to lay in the bathtub.


While playing fussball in the game room (I don't know when these people work) I noticed that the lights were giant up-side-down light bulbs.



Then we went to show them Sihl city down the street


They had these giant balls hanging from the ceiling that were Google's logo colors.


Here's all of us going down the slide.

1 comment:

Senja said...

is there anybody who doesn't want to work at Google? Awesome!