If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good food with a view

Jared called me from work yesterday and asked, "will you go out with me? I made reservations." He made them at this really nice restaurant called Sonnenburg up the hill behind us. It has views of the lake and city. I was worried at first that we wouldn't be able to see much due to the icky weather, however the clouds blew over and we had a wonderful view from our window table.

Oh man was the food good. Jared had sole and I had the moist, tender savory veal "jacky." Our desserts were even better. Jared had chocolate leaves with gingerbread mousse, and I had apple strudel with delicious creams and sauces. I scraped the plate clean. The second photo is the view of the oval restaurant from our apartment.





No comments: