If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, March 14, 2008

Goulash of my own

When were in Prague I had Goulash twice. It was so good to me. So I made it last night. I kind of took bits and pieces from 3 recipes. It was also a comical me trying to get the right meat from the butcher in English/what little German I know. My Grandma and I decided that I have "kitchen sink German" meaning, I know the foods and enough to get around but not really enough to have a conversation.




We poured it over buttermilk biscuits, (thanks Tanya for the recipe.)


Jared liked it but you can tell he's like, "Argh, I'm eating why are you taking a photo." Notice all the laundry in the background. Yup, it is an ongoing process.

No comments: