If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Big grains of salt on my window

It started snowing last night.



It looked as if there were big grains of salt on my window.



We woke up to Zürich sprinkled with powdered sugar.


Personally I don't like this wussy weather. I want it to STORM!!!! But not when we're trying to fly somewhere.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The city is still beautiful with the snow! It makes it look fairytale-ish.

Charlotta-love said...

We actually had snow flurries in Georgia this weekend. Nothing compared to a good Utah snow but I was happy. :o)

Ryan said...

That looks amazing. We got crushed with snow in Colo. this year, it's rad.

Hope all is well with you guys.