If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rock Band and blueberries

HELLO USA!


I still can't get over that everyone speaks English. I am constantly surprised. It's so nice to listen in the people's conversations. I missed that.

Jared and I are having a super fun time visiting him family in S.C. Today we played ROCK BAND, picked blueberries and went swimming. I'm thinking that I should have been a rock band singer instead of an artist. I'm definitely addicted to this game. Who knew I could sing Sting or Beastie Boys so well. In a moment we're off to see the new Batman Movie. The good life continues.






We picked 4.5 lbs of blueberries. Making a pie on Sunday.


4 comments:

Cristy said...

Welcome back!!! Nothing like guitar hero to make you a bonafide citizen once more!

Tanya D said...

I'm so jealous about the blueberries! I want to make pie too but at swiss prices :(

SwissMiss said...

Glad to see you guys made it and are enjoying the good life over there! Yum, blueberries... :-)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I LOVE blueberries, my favorite fruit! Love them fresh!