If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I will miss about Switzerland

1. Taking the train everywhere.
2. My friends.
3. The yogurt.
4. Our view of the city and the lake, and (if you stick your neck way out) the mountains.
5. The mountains, (however, we have mountains in the U.S. also.)
6. The farmers market down the street every Tues/Fri. year round!

and this:




2 comments:

Julie said...

And we are going to miss you!!

SwissMiss said...

I can't believe your time here is already over! :-( How fitting for your last picture of Switzerland: a sunset. The sun is setting on your time here, but rising again in the U.S. for you and Jared. Come back and visit!