If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Ride in Switzerland

Today was a beautiful day so Jared and I took advantage and got one last ride in before our bikes are shipped back home this week.





Jared was nice enough to wait up for me.



I got a shot of us riding together.



The beautiful countryside and a horse. Thank goodness the cows were not out this time because I thought they were going to chase me last time.






After riding through the hills a bit we ended up riding up the lake back home.


Here's a video of me trying to keep up with Jared...yeah right.

7 comments:

bug girl said...

I can hardly believe you are returning to the states so soon. How very exciting. Where do you go next?

Charlotta-love said...

Um, how did you get the picture with the both of you without falling? I have to focus on biking. Balancing while holding a camera is something else.

brooklyn said...

i ran into emily cox and amanda last week at the craft fair and we booked you guys for a dinner with us all in a week or two ... hope you're game.

SwissMiss said...

Aw, you kids are so cute. :-) Don't stop smiling! And I'm wondering about that behind-the-head shot, too. That's some rubber arm you've got.

Francisco said...

ARe you sad that you are leaving soon? Or ready to come home.... Either way I think you can definitely say that you got the most out of your year there. You guys did so much stuff it is unbelievable. You should publish your blog to a book on blurb.com (you can download the software). I just did one and love it.

Francisco said...

okay, I didn't know that I was signed in under my husband's name. that was KATIE KORTMAN, not Francisco.

Amy said...

so did you crash?? and how in the world did you get that picture of the two of you?? you must have awesome balance!