If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Earthquake....almost!

The other day I woke up to the building shaking. It felt like I was home in California. However, earthquake was not my first thought. As I let out an ARGH...Jared walked in from the other room with sympathy...(he wakes up a lot earlier than I.) But still at 7am. The culprit...a huge digger slamming it's shovel against the concrete and then dropping them into a dumpster. It's like this....CLUNG CLUNG CLUNK...building shakes...SCRAPE.....SCOOP........and then the sound of a train crash and another huge tremor. Yup.




This was from Sunday when we got home. We knew they were doing 96 hr. construction...that's why we went out of town. I like how this pedestrian is just chillin' with his pipe in the middle of the construction zone. If this were the U.S. and something happened to him...LAWSUIT!

1 comment:

darcie said...

I love how Europeans have so much free time on their hands and go on holiday for months. I know in my free time I like to watch construction with my pipe too.