If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Clearing out the cupboards

A few weeks back I made popovers.....they turned out to be what Jared called them...
"mush-unders." They were really great and then a few moments out of the oven, they just deflated.



What do you do with cornmeal, spinach and swiss cheese? Muffins.


Nectarine, blackberry and goat cheese galette. Needed to use up the rest of the pie crust from last week.

3 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Alice, I LOVE reading your blog, I read it daily, and all your food looks so yummy. You need to do a food blog and give us all "Less creatives" your yummy recipes. Hey if you are really heading to the grandcanyon we have a master bedroom and bathroom that we call the "guest suite" You are welcome to it! Barb

blueeyedfreckle said...

I need you to be my personal chef. You are so gourmet! wow, maybe you should do a cookbook.... you could have each section done by colors, or inspired by paintings, or something like that!

brooklyn said...

mmmm. you are gifted. that last one looks divine.