If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hiking at Hoch Ybrig

Saturday we met up with Julie, Megan, Tanya and their families and enjoyed a nice hike at Hoch Ybrig. It was beautiful and I really felt like I was in the movie Heidi with all the cows and their bells wandering about. It's a ski resort in the winter and a great place to hike in the summer.

We started off taking the gondola up the mountain. Here are the three (all 4 yrs old) boys who love to be together. Kyler in particular is my boyfriend. I was informed by his mom (Megan) today that he'll be sad that I'm leaving Switzerland. Well I will be sad to not see Kyler around either, and all the other kids.






I just couldn't resist this little scene.




I wish these photos had sound effects so you could hear the bells of the cows clanging.



Of course Jared couldn't resist the trampoline.








The clan and their strollers.



Tanya is stylin' with her Thomas the Tank Engine backpack.




Handsome.






This is Dolly. She had fun posing with all of us.





Strictly ladies and gentlemen only.



After the hike we cooked up some wursts.





Julie and Jason gave us a ride in their car. They took us by the Einsiedeln monestary. It has the "claimed" oldest black Madonna. It was beautiful inside.

3 comments:

SwissMiss said...

Peter grew up in Einsiedeln and went to high school at that monastery.

It looks like you had a fabulous day. We love hiking that area, too. Nice last blast for you guys!

Amy McCown said...

What a fun Saturday. I am glad that you had a fun last weekend here. I hope that you have a good flight tomorrow and that it isn't canceled.

Laurie said...

Holy BEAUTIFUL! How can you stand leaving??? Your husband has some pretty impressive skills on the trampoline (or TRAMAMPOLINE, as Homer calls it). And I want a taste of those wursts!