If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What I look forward to....

in America.


Fuji apples. They are my favorite and that's the first thing I'll eat once we get back.




Not having to pluck the remaining feathers from a chicken before baking. My mom said it's good then I know it's fresh...well it just grosses me out.

8 comments:

La Asistente said...

Cute blog. You'll be back sooner than you know it!

Love, C.

Meredith said...

Isn't it funny? Europeans are so much more comfortable knowing where their food comes from than Americans (meaning the feathers on the chickens, etc...). In the States, we like it all packaged and disguised in plastic.

Charlotta-love said...

I ate an apple as soon as I got my braces off. I don't remember if it was Fuji but I missed just biting into an one.

dannii said...

ack! alice when do you return?! i was hoping to visit you at some point.

Pam said...

Actually feathers left on a chicken don't make it any fresher, but at least you know it's not a dog.

Alice said...

to danje,

I don't let people come visit who I don't know who they are, and read my blog but make theirs private to me.

dannii said...

eek - sorry alice. i am new at this thingy - it's dannii (remember many years ago art history etc?).

dannii said...

okay - super embarrassed and no idea how this thingy works - i'm at www.danje-purdy.blogspot.com