If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Love notes

I love it when Jared leaves me notes in the morning using things from around the house...like these hangers to make a star, my favorite.



Or this random copper horse statue that our landlady thought would be good to decorate our apartment with.

4 comments:

Letterpress said...

Just proves what I already thought: 1) you and Jared are crazy for each other and 2)he's an amazing guy.

Loved the hangers!
Elizabeth

Senja said...

that is really, really sweet! :)

Tara said...

He is amazing! I've never heard of such sweet gestures. I want a coat hanger star.

blueeyedfreckle said...

these are so cute!