If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Walking around Zürich

Zürich is so beautiful and I am enjoying walking around and exploring all of the different areas.

These are two opposite shots of the lake. The first is actually the river looking north towards downtown.


Here is a shot of the lake standing on the bridge that crosses over the river that feeds in Lake Zürich.









I love these little side streets and alley ways off the main street downtown. They have lots of cute shops.













The colors right now are so beautiful.







I want a house some day with a little nook in then corner like this with windows where I can paint.





I like this roof.

No comments: