If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jared's new...

Yesterday Jared got a haircut from a guy who didn't really speak English. He parted his hair to the side, (hee hee) and "did amazing things with the blow dryer," according to Jared.



He also got a winter coat. He looks so slick in it. You should have seen how handsome he was wearing it to church today.



We found this little café that serves delicious HoCho (Hot Chocolate) recommended by my new friend Tanya. I love whipped cream (homemade of course.) Well, this cream was packed on and almost butter.

4 comments:

Tanya D said...

Wow - luxemburglis and Schober HoCo. Yum.

Jenna said...

yummy!!!

It must be getting pretty cold if Jared needs that thick jacket and the yummy hocho!

Cristy said...

I love it! You guys look like you are having a blast! Mmmmm butter whipped cream... :)

Meredith said...

I have a confession to make: For all the time I have spent in Europe I have NEVER gotten a haircut there. I'm just way too paranoid. Plus, those Euros can get pretty artsy-fartsy with their hair. It's a good thing you're not in Spain. I guarantee that Jared would have come home with some version of a mullet (you cannot walk one block in Spain with out seeing at least 2 mullets--boys and girls alike).