If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Food for thought


The mayo here comes in a tube, like toothpaste. (I got the WeightWatchers brand because it was the cheapest.)


I'm addicted to bubbly water now. (It's one way I'm assimilating into the culture here.)


Jared and I went out to dinner last Friday and I had panna cotta. I loved how they served it in this jar. (I bet Aunt Elizabeth is jealous.)


This is always the case, I order sweet and Jared orders CHOCOLATE!

3 comments:

Frenchfries said...

does that tube come with a warning label to keep away from bathroom counters?
because that would be gross.

kim said...

YUM--that chocolate looks good!

Meredith said...

Do they have Badoit sparkling water in Switzerland...that's my favorite kind. If they don't, we'll definitely buy some and have a toast in France.