If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, October 5, 2007

good bye South Carolina

Jared and I flew out of the Charlotte, NC airport on Wednesday. It was about 1.5 to 2 hrs from where his family lives so we rented a car and drove up. I caught a plane taking off.


I'm trying to catch a quick nap before we take off in the nice rocking chairs that the airport provides.



Downtown Charlotte, NC.



Jared's dad loves books on tape. Jared downloaded a few books to listen to on the trip. I had my Anna Karenina. It'll last a while since it's nearly 900 pages.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your apartment is so cute! Y'all are going to have a wonderful year. Keep posting pictures! It was so good to see you in SC

Charlotta-love said...

The SC airport is one of my favorites for the fact that it has those rocking chairs. I'm liking your photo log thus far.