If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Saturday Adventures!


On Saturday we had a few ours in the morning for a mini hike. We hopped on a train and took it to Uetliberg. Here's a happy shot of Jared.



I don't know why I'm laughing. Probably because Jared said something funny. He's always making me laugh.

Uetliberg is the "Top of Zürich."

It was a bit of a hazy morning. This is a view of Zürich and the lake.

We climbed up several stairs of a tower and here's the restaurant below.


The trees were such a bright green.
Later we went to go view some apartments. Between apartment viewing appointments Jared and I wondered around the city because it was such a beautiful fall day.


Swiss pride!


This one's for my brother Sam:)

I just can't get enough of Aqua and Yellow!
All the houses are just so beautiful and full of lots of character. This is located in one of the side alleys off the main Zürich area.
This is located near our new apartment. It is placed in a garden of someone's house that we can't get into:(

1 comment:

Emily and Danny said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new apartment!!!!