If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Trip to the mall!


On Saturday Jared and I trekked to the local mall, Sihlcity. Mall in Europe you say? Yup, they have malls here. A bit sleeker and very nice! We needed to get a fan for Jared which he is used to sleeping to at night. We also picked up some groceries and other various things. But, first we walked downtown to pick up mobile phones and yearly tram passes.


Here are the stairs. I love the way they're laid out.


The mall has cool chairs all over the place.



Outside Jared tried one out.



We walked by H&M, yup it's within walking distance of our place. It seems that I'll fit in here. At least with the mannequins. The world has caught on to my Aquayellow.

4 comments:

Emma said...

It's great to read all these posts! Keep it up. You guys look great!

April J. said...

This is too funny. Makes you wonder about what happens on the trams??? Anyways, I will live viariously through your adventure so I love the pictures!

Emily and Danny said...

I LOVE IT! You look so cute and it sounds like you are having so much fun. We miss you!

Jenna said...

You look like a model standing next to the mannequin. Your hair looks good. I think it looks great dark. I may be outnumbered though.

We are staying the the Sheraton at Sihlcity when we come, I am so excited for you to show me all the best places there.