If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Tram

Here is what a Tram looks like in Zürich.

Signs on the Tram. (and my interpretation)


No smoking.


Always have money.


No singing while playing the guitar.


Never saw your chair in half.


Please do not wear shoes with sharp claws on the bottom.


3 comments:

Tanya D said...

I never saw saws on the tram, but one time there was a guy (civilian) with a machine gun. Apparently that is allowed.

Jenny said...

Hi Alice I love all of your pidtures. Looks like y'all are having a great time. I love all the walking. Isn't it wonderful. I would love to live somewhere where we could walk everywhere. Enjoy.

Wife and Mother said...

I love the saw picture. How many people would bring a saw on the train that it would actually necessitate a sign? The person in charge of signs is obviously a little OCD with a flash of type-A. Nice to know there are others like me in the world. A saw sign! Indeed!